Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Beauty Box 5 - February 2015

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month








































Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service, costing $12 per month (if you pay monthly), featuring mostly drug store products. The items are not really "high end" but I enjoy getting this box because it saves me a trip to the store.






























Hooray! is the February theme.






























All boxes include the information card with retail prices of each item and some information about them.








































Absolute New York Strawberry Love Lip Balm - ($5.00)

Lovely scent, a slight tint and a super cute package! (I'm all about appearance of the packaging!).






























Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Natural Vibe - ($3.49)

It has literally been YEARS since I have purchased any Avon products, the last item was a bubble bath. I may end up giving this away because I just have way too many eye pencils that are waiting to be opened and used.






























Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting - ($22.50)

I love loose pigments! Can't get enough of them. This is a beautiful shimmery white color and I can't wait to see how it looks!







































Freeman Bath & Body Collection - ($2.99)

Foil packets of various products are  basically a staple in subscription boxes (much to my dismay). I won't use this, but my father-in-law will gladly take it off my hands!







































Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish in Velvet Rope - ($3.99)

Red.... Oh, Red. How I wish this was a different color. I am fair skinned (see: casper white) so red anything just doesn't work for me :(


Overall: A decent box this month, nothing with a "WOW" factor, but things that I will use (or that others will use), and I feel like I got my $12 worth so I'm happy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment