Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Ipsy - February 2015

Ipsy
Cost: $10/month































Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service. Each month 4-5 sample sized items are delivered to your door in a cute makeup bag. 




























































The bag for February is super cute!!








































I don't wear a lot of blush, and I actually got this same color in a different subscription box so I will pass this one along to a friend. 









































I was hoping for the Cargo lip gloss that came in some February bags, I'm not a big fan of lip stains. I will probably swap this for the gloss.








































A floral scent mixture of lemon zest, jasmine, honeysuckle, water lotus and white rose. 









































I have a ton of facial products, and I am not a fan of face oils, so I will pass this along. 








































I really like China Glaze colors, and this one is beautiful as well. Definitely need a base coat and top coat with this though, because it does chip off very easily. 



Overall: Not my favorite Ipsy bag, but there are a few products that I am happy to have, and I definitely feel that it is worth the $10.





No comments:

Post a Comment