Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Beauty Box 5 - March 2015

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month






























Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty box subscription, consisting of 5 beauty items, usually drug store brands. The cost is $12 per month (less if you sign up for a longer subscription).  BB5 really isn't one of my favorite subs, but it does save me a trip to Walgreens every month for basic items.































Hustle is the March theme of the box.































Each box includes the information card with the items in the box and prices of each.































Eslor Introductory Collection

I have actually received these foil samples before, in a Birchbox I believe.  If memory serves me right. I wasn't super impressed with these, and I hate foil packs, so I will pass these along.































Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara - ($4.99)

I always love getting new mascara to try in my boxes. I have not actually used a Nanacoco mascara yet so I'm anxious to see how well it works!




Nanacoco Laugh Out Loud Lip Gloss in "Lust" - ($3.99)

Two words: Lippie addict.  Who has way too many lip products? Me. Who will never in her lifetime be able to use them all? Me. Who still LOVES getting new ones? Me again!








































Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream - ($19.00)

While I do enjoy Eucalyptus, rosemary really isn't one of my top favorite scents but I will definitely give this a shot, I use a ton of lotion/creams as my hands and legs get mega dry in the winter.





Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner in Lapis - ($4.99)

I haven't used a twist eyeliner in ages, I am stuck on pencils. I may end up giving this one away, because I have so many I need to use.



Overall: For $12, this is a great box and I got some great products that I am excited to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment