Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ipsy - January 2015

Cost: $10/month






























Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service. You get 4-5 sample sized products delivered right to your door for only $10 per month. Every month includes a unique makeup bag. 







































Fresh Start is the theme for January








































Pacifica is one of my favorite brands, because it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free so I am super happy to get this item in my box.








































This brand is new to me, but I have heard nothing but good things. Word on the street (HAHAHAH) is that this is AMAZING so I'm glad it came in my bag. I get super dry lips, especially in the harsh Midwest winters. 








































I have A TON of brushes, more then I need honestly, but I'm always excited to get new tools in my bags. AND ITS PINK!!!! How cute is this thing!!!































I was hoping for the light color, "excite" but I am still happy with this color, it is a beautiful gold. 








































As a blogger, I seriously have enough eye cream to last me long into retirement! Nourish Organic is an amazing company though, I LOVE their face lotion (also came from Ipsy), so I will definitely try this out! 



Overall: Love this bag. Some subscriptions are hit or miss, but for me, most of the time Ipsy is a hit. This month is no different. I definitely feel I got my $10 worth! 

What did you get in YOUR bag? Was it worth the money? 

If you're interested in signing up for Ipsy, please consider using my link











No comments:

Post a Comment