Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beauty Box 5 - January 2015


Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month






























Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service, featuring mostly drug store products, costing $12 per month. My posting a little late for January, my original box was lost in the mail and I had to get a replacement box, which didn't come until almost the end of the month. 





























Hello is the January theme






























Every box includes the information card with the items included, retail prices and a short description. 








































I am always excited to get more lip products, and this is a beautiful color. 









































I'm extremely picky when it comes to what body wash / shower gel I use. I probably won't use this sample, but I do save little items like these, they make great stocking stuffers! 








































Hard Candy has always been one of my favorite drug store brands, and blues are my favorite color of shadow, especially glitter ones so I am thrilled to get this!








































I've tried some different brands of nail stickers, most claim to last "Up to 10 days", but in my line of work, most last 3 days, tops. Since these are French Manicure strips that dont cover the entire nail, I am doubtful that they will even last that long. I will probably pass these on to someone who might have better luck with them than I will. 








































I always enjoy new mascara and I was excited to give this a shot, until reading up on it and watching some reviews. Apparently this company is no longer in business, and these are left overs. Mine (as well as many others that I saw reviews on) are dried out and icky. Straight to the trash it went! :(



Overall: January was a good box, except for the icky mascara! I always feel that BB5 is worth the $12, it saves me a trip to the drug store! 




No comments:

Post a Comment