Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BoxyCharm - May 2014

BoxyCharm
Cost: $21/month





























The May 2014 BoxyCharm is here!




























The theme this month is "Mother's Day" and the box is advertised as having a $75+ value.






























Information card





























Mirabella Pretty & Provocative Lip Color - $22 (FULL SIZE!)

This was one of the spoilers released and I am super excited about it. The color is beautiful.






























Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish Remover Pads - $15.00 (FULL SIZE)

Interesting concept, but nothing I will personally use. This item is sealed in wrap, and since I am not planning to use it, I didn't want to open it, but on the website it says this has 15 pads included, though it's not listed on the package itself.  It may be a good item to throw in a travel bag, no worries of leakage.






































Ferro Cosmetics Pink Fabuki Brush - $20.00 (FULL SIZE)

This was also released as a spoiler and bloggers and gals alike were going NUTS OVER IT. Admittedly, I was as well. I love getting tools in boxes, ESPECIALLY when they are pink!! :) Honestly, this could be the only item in the whole box, and I would be thrilled.






























Embelleze Novex Olive Oil & Argan Oil - Sample

These are large, foil samples. They claim to help condition your hair by treating dryness, split ends and frizzies.






































Illume Lavish Hand Creme - $20.00 (FULL SIZE)


Full sized hand lotion. Really, it's huge. I haven't opened it to smell it yet, as I have a few other lotions that I need to finish off first, but I will definitely use it! And the packaging is so pretty!!




Verdict: Once again, BoxyCharm is in my Top 3 favorite subscriptions! If you haven't signed up yet, you are missing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment