Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Birchbox - May 2014

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month






























The May 2014 Birchbox is finally here! (This box was a freebie for me this month because of the fiasco with the April box).





























"Freewheeling" is the theme this month. I really have no clue how they come up with these.


































































SmartyPants All-In-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults

This was the "lifestyle extra" and really Birchbox?? Wth?  Given the choice, I'd prefer tea! Obviously one dose of vitamins isn't going to be enough to do anything for you. I did sample them and they taste exactly like those orange slice gummy candies.





































Whish Shave Cream


At first glance, I thought this was lotion. Honesly, I have never used shaving cream. I am more of the "shower gel and water" kind of shaving girl. But I did give this a shot the night I got it and let me say this, my legs have never felt smoother! It is Acai Grapefruit scented which is also very pleasant.

Will I use this? Yes. Will I purchase this? Yes. Will I purchase this for $20 (the selling price in the BB shop)? No.






































No. 4 Shampoo and Conditioner

Meh. Whatever. The shampoo is a decent size sample. I'm not thrilled about the foil packet conditioner but they will both be used eventually.







LAQA & Co Lip Lube in "Menatour" (purple)


At first I thought "No way!". That's a PURPLE LIPPIE! Then I swatched it on my hand and instantly changed my mind. It it such a pretty color. Definitely not what I was expecting!
































































CotzFace Natural Skin Tone SPF 40


Another super small sample that I will not have a use for, as I got a large box of sunscreen samples from BzzAgent this week!




Verdict: For a $10 Birchbox, it's not bad. I am excited to use the shaving cream and the lip lube, and will get use of the shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment