Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

GlossyBox - May 2014

Glossybox
Cost: $21/month




























May 2014's Glossybox. This is the last month is my 3-month sub, and I will not be renewing. The boxes are mostly skin care / hair care items, and I am interested in monthly makeup.





 



































Ciate' London Paint Pot in "Skinny Dip" - $15.00 (Full Size)

I got the color "Skinny Dip", and it looks very, VERY ORANGE in the pot but when swatched, it comes out a really pretty, almost coral color. And the little bow is adorable!






































Caldrea Body Wash - $18.00


This is a 1oz sample, the full size item is 11.5oz and sells for $18. Infused with brightening free-radical fighting angelica root and linden flower extracts.































LASplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base - $9.00 (FULL SIZE)

Something totally new to me, this product intensifies color and provides extra protection against smears and smudges for flawless 12-hour wear.





































Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme - $10.00 (Full Size)

Another body creme. Thanks to my subscription addiction, I have so many lotions/creams, it's going to take me forever to get a chance to use them all. This may get traded, simply because I have so many others already "in line".






























Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink - $24.50 (FULL SIZE)

This lip gloss is made with natural ingredients and enriched with vitamin E, jojoba, avocado and sunflower waxes. It is infused with a natural plumper, which helps minimize fine lines on and around the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment