Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ipsy - May 2014

Ipsy
Cost: $10/month


May 2014 Ipsy bag!


























This looks really good!





























The theme this month is "Fresh Picks"





































Seriously?!?! HOW CUTE IS THIS BAG!!?? This is my new favorite design. Plus, it's a canvas type material.





































Pur-lisse Pur-Moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer

I really don't use moisturizers so I will be passing this along to a friend.






































Avene Thermal Spring Water

I got a face mist in the PS Resort box so I don't need this right now, and will be trading it.



































Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #2


The colors are "Moonbeam" and "Unicorn". Love this duo! It's gorgeous!!




































Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in "Frappe"

I will trade this item, as I'm not really a fan of nude colors like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment