Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - June 2014

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month




























The June 2014 BB5 is here! As always, it is my first subscription to arrive every month. This month it came around the 8th of the month. Let's dig right in.




























"Summer Chic" is the theme this month.






























































Nicka K New York Nail Polish - $4.99

I love nail polish. I think I'm slightly addicted. Unfortunately, red is not a color that I can pull off. :( So as much as I'd love to keep this, it just won't work for me. I wish I would have gotten the Lavender color. So I will trade this. I do like the fact that they are formaldehyde-free.



























Glam Natural Mascara - $28.00

Another addiction of mine - Mascara. I swear, I could wear it all day, every day, for the rest of my life and never run out thanks to my subscription boxes! This will get put in the already over-flowing pile that I need to use at some point. This is gluten-free, paraben-free, and hypoallergenic. Awesome!



























Eslor Herbal Soothing Gel & Soothing Cream - $42

I am not a fan of foil packs and won't have any use for this. This is a calming gel moisturizes and comforts irritated dry skin with aloe vera and botanical extracts while the soothing cream is the perfect ant-aging moisturizer for day and night. Paraben-free.



























Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender Brush - $8.95

I really enjoy getting brushes and tools in my boxes! You can never have too many!! This is perfect for blending eyeshadows or applying concealer. It has soft, dense synthetic bristles that won't irritate your skin and a petite head that's perfect for evenly contouring hard to reach areas, like the sides of your nose!



































Design Essentials Natural Curling Enhancing Mousse - $15.99

I have naturally wavy hair, which I HATE, so this is something I won't use, because I straighten my hair almost daily. This is a quick-drying, olive oil infused curl enhancer that delivers moisture, hold, definition and sheen without the crunch. I will pass this along to a curly-haired friend.


This month wasn't my favorite, but hey, you win some, you lose some. I will keep and use the mascara and the brush, everything else will be traded/gifted. What did you get in your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment