Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

County Smokehouse Review

I was contacted by a fellow blogger and asked to do a review on Country Smokehouse. Of course, I jumped at the chance! I was quite surprised at what showed up on my doorstep.




























Ok first off, this is the nicest box I've seen in a long time!!




























And it was jam packed with goodies!! Look at all that meat! :)







































































Spicy Maple Turkey Jerkey - $6.00

I can't find this flavor actually listed on their website. This was my husband's favorite one. I actually didn't even get a chance to sample any of this flavor before he finished off the package! So thumbs up from him! :)





































Steak Cut BBQ Beef - $6.00

I am strangely addicted to anything BBQ flavored and this is no different. Hands down my favorite jerky!



































Buffalo Jerky - $7.50

I haven't yet had a chance to sample this one, but it sounds just as delicious as the one flavors.



































Venison Cheddar Cheese Snak Stix - $11.00

I wish there was a little more cheese in these, but they are absolutely perfect for a snack on the go!




Overall, I received a gift box worth over $30 in products and they are all absolutely mouth watering!! I wish I could have tried the turkey ones but I guess I will have to order my own package now and hide it from hubby!!

Country Smokehouse also sells gift boxes (like the one I received) for presents for those hard-to-shop-for friends and family! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment