Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Birchbox - June 2014

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month




























The June 2014 Birchbox is here! I am a little late in posting this, but this month my BB arrived in about 5 days, which is pretty fast for Newgistics!


























































































No. 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - $32.00

I am super excited to get this! I got a sample this size in a swap but this is the first time I've gotten it in a subscription and it's perfect timing because I just used up the one I got in the swap! I use this before straightening my hair, and it smells really good.



































Folle de Joie eau de parfume - $98.00

I need more perfume samples like I need another hole in my head, but hey I'll take it and use it. It smells really good, but I don't think there's anyway I'd pay full price $98 for this.




































Supergoop! SPF 30 - $48.00

Thanks to my subs, I now have enough sunscreen to last a lifetime. This is a tiny tiny sample, but I'm sure it doesn't take much. However, like I said, I have SOOOO much right now, that this won't get used anytime soon so I will pass it along.




































Coastal Scents® Revealed 2 Palette Set - $34.00

I actually traded this small sample palette, but I will be saving up my BB points and trading them in for the full sized palette, which I think is beautiful!





The $34 set includes 1 Revealed 2 Eye Shadow Palette, plus 1 Elite Large Shadow brush, 1 Elite Dome Shadow brush, and 1 Elite Doefoot Blender brush.    





Feet wipes? What happened to good ole soap and water? I guess these may be handy to have if you are in a place without a sink....say maybe the beach? And they are peppermint scented? I'm just not sure if my family really has a use for this product.



Overall: This month was one of my better Birchboxes to date. The sunscreen I dont need and the feet wipes we won't use, but everything else was a success. What was in your box this month?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete