Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

La Beauté Pure Vitamin C Review


  • Pure, Organic, Natural, Alcohol free & Fragrance Free
  • VITAMIN C Serum *Tightens Skin *Reduces Wrinkles *Lightens Liver Spots
  • ACNE Treatment *Reduces scarring *Lightens dark spots
  • We are a small family owned business supporting the USA. Proudly made in the USA at a FDA state of the art facility.


I found this vitamin C serum to be extremely effective. I tried a few other vitamin C serums, but eventually settled on this one, and here's why.

The first one I tried had a very watery "texture", but I used it as described for about four weeks, I noticed exactly... no difference at all. It probably was just a bottle full of water.

The next Vitamin C serum I tried was so awful smelling that I wasnt going to dare put it on my face. I gave it to a friend of mine who didnt mind the smell, and they used it for about five days before throwing it out because they got a comment about the smell.

This serum was my third one I tried (because hey, i keep reading and hearing so much about vitamin C!). There's no perfumes in this, which is great. I don't want perfumes in stuff that I'm putting on my face, I want skin rejuvenating results, which I have to say, is what I got. Fine lines- 50% GONE, sunspots, 75% GONE, firm skin= HELLO!

After I tried it once, I was hooked. It left my skin feeling softer and paired with my moisturizer I feel like I don’t have dry skin anymore. I use it twice daily now, it has become my daily routine.

I'm amazed with how soft my skin has become after about 20+ days of using it. Its not a "Miracle" (nothing is?) but it is definitely a huge, measurable improvement.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment