Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Book Review: "Coffee Dates From ****"




Book Overview:
When two single people meet for the first time, they often arrange a “coffee date.” Coffee Dates From Hell is a humorous fictional account of several very bad coffee dates. Many of these dates are disasters from the beginning. Others are destined to be train wrecks if the two people ever see each other again. The coffee dates include several famous people such as Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, and J. Edgar Hoover. You’ll also meet a range of colorful characters including a psychic, a cross dresser, and even a cannibal. The coffee dates include many funny twists and surprises. The humor is often silly, irreverent, and politically incorrect.








































Let me start by saying that while I love to read, I don't do many book reviews. But when I saw this one, I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT. I have a slightly odd sense of humor, and find myself laughing at things that other people may not find funny. This is a compilation of short shorties/fictional journal entries of coffee dates that go horribly, horribly wrong.  The book reads very easily and fairly quickly, I was able to finish it in one setting, in easily no time at all.  









































You aren't going to learn anything from this book, but if you enjoy a good laugh, you will find one here.  This would make a good coffee table book and makes a great conversation piece. Plus, the illustrations are just as funny as the stories. This would also make a good gift for those people that are just impossible to shop for.










































The back of the book also lists "10 Things Not To Do On A First Coffee Date", helpful tips we should all remember! :)










































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment