Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review




  • RESULTS WITH VITAMIN C: Vitamin C has proven to be an essential ingredient in restorative skin care. WIth daily application, you can provide your skin with this effective and natural ingredient to enjoy healthy youthful skin.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND EFFECTIVE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Formulated for all skin types, our natural lotion is soothing and non-irritating. Moisturize without worry. Healthy hydration in a bottle.
  • COMPLEX FORMULA: Enjoy the full benefits of a combination of MSM, Green Tea and Vitamin C. With soothing Aloe, effective restorative agents can work to strengthen skin elasticity and promote cell turnover. All for your healthiest skin yet!


I've only used this lotion for about 2 weeks. Already I can feel a difference in the smoothness of my skin. My skin was beginning to get a very rough, bumpy feel to it. I've tried many different products, from Clinique to LancĂ´me, with results that did not warrant the cost of the product. I like it's effect on my skin. It seems firmer, brighter and more youthful in appearance. This product has a very good yield...a little goes a long way..and it works instantly..on the face and neck..Actually froze in the trunk of my car...and was able to use..and worked perfectly..upon thawing...no drop off in quality or performance..so its durable as well....



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment