Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box - Winter 2014

Walmart Beauty Box
Cost: $5/season







































Walmart recently came out with their own subscription box. They come every season (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer).  The first box was the Fall box, this is the Winter box. Boxes are free with $5 shipping.  Depending on your age at sign-up, there is a "Young" Box (Under 35 years old) and a "Old" Box (Over 35 years old). I get the Young boxes. 






































Jergens BB Cream - ($12.99)

I have gotten this sample in a few different subscription boxes and while it's not something that I use often, my MIL really loves it.


Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Makeup Remover Wipes - ($3.97)

I've tried a lot of different makeup wipes, and these are honestly THE BEST. EVER. They not only take off my waterproof eyeliner, but also remove my fiber lash mascara, and I only need 1 wipe. Other brands of wipes take 2, sometimes 3 wipes to fully get everything.








































Nivea Coco Butter Body Lotion - ($4.97)

I don't generally like (or use) foil packets, but I may throw this in my purse for times when I'm away from home and just need a little lotion to get me thru the day.








































Maybelline Maple Kiss #925 - ($4.97)

This is a beautiful winter color, I don't currently have a lipstick this shade so I am excited to use it.








































L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner - ($5.97)

I don't normally use shampoo and conditioner samples that come in my boxes,  I am pretty loyal to the brand that I use. I do like that this is Sulfate-free, so I may give this a shot, and throw them in my travel bag.



Overall: For $5, this is a great box. I know some ladies this month were not as happy with their box as I am, some of the boxes were mostly foil packets and anti-aging cream.  But I am pleased with mine. Remember, this is only Walmart's 2nd beauty box ever, so they are still working out the kinks in the system. I will continue to subscribe and I'm interested to see how their future boxes will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment