Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Birchbox - January 2014

Birchbox
Cost: $10/month






























Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service that delivers 5-7 sample products to your door. The cost is $10 per month and you can cancel at anytime.  Birchbox also has an amazing points system, where you can earn points for referring friends, reviewing products and making purchases in the Birchbox shop, and you can use those points for free products!































I chose the "Relax & Recharge Box" for January, which was a specially curated box. Birchbox now gives you the option to pick one of your samples every month, or you can choose a special guest box or you can pick nothing and be totally surprised!































Every box comes with the information card listing the items in your box, prices and some helpful hints and tricks to use them.








































When Travelmate Sheet Mask - (Set of 4, $28)

I love sheet masks, and this is a big part of why I chose the special box this month. This brand is new to me,  so I am excited to give this a try. This mask does need to be left on for 30 minutes however.








































Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - ($38)

I am a big fan of Balance Me products, but as a blogger, I have a lifetime supply of eye creams. This is a small sample size though so I may give it a shot.































Manna Kadar Liplocked in "All of Me" - ($24.00)

I am a huge lippie addict, so I am thrilled when I get lip products in my boxes, no matter how big or small they may be. And this, is definitely small!  But I'll use it up!







































Size comparison








































Brigeo Don't Despair Repair Hair Mask - ($26.00)

I got this same sample in my Ipsy bag a few months back and gave it away, and I will probably do the same with this one.








































Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Butter in Shea Lavender - ($28.45)

I live in the Midwest and the winters are very harsh here, so I go through TONS of body butters. This brand is new to me, and the fact that it is Lavender scented is even more exciting!































Teapigs Tea Temples - (Pack of 15, $10.00)

This was a bonus item in the box. I'm not a tea drinker so all of my tea samples go to my father-in-law.


Overall: It's a HIT!! I'm very happy with the box this month (after all, I did pick it out!). To me, Birchbox is always worth the $10 a month, ($5 once you consider the points you get for it each month) and I have discovered some brands that I fell IN LOVE with.

What did you get in your box this month? Were you happy with it?

If you haven't already signed up for Birchbox, please consider using my link to subscribe.






1 comment: