Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ipsy - June 2014

Ipsy
Cost: $10/month




























Also a little late in posting this, but here is my June 2014 Ipsy bag! Ipsy is in my Top 3 favorite subs.






























"Pretty In Paradise" is the June theme.



























I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!!!! How adorable is this?? They keep getting better and better!!1



































Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray - $6.99

Bloggers and non-bloggers alike are going crazy over this. BUT.... I spend so much time trying to tame and straighten my naturally wavy hair, that a "beach spray" that adds body and extra definition to wavy hair, isn't something that I want. :/ So I will trade this, I'm sure.




























Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara - $15.00

Let me say that this... stinks....I have read reviews and blogs from ladies complaining about a horrid smell from their mascara. So, since I have a weird sniffing habit, I gave mine a sniff. It's.....different and definitely not pleasant, sort of like a burnt plastic smell. BaB has posted a statement, saying that it is safe to use and that they chose to leave the mascara scent-free so that customers with sensitivities are able to use it.   However, a lot of consumers (myself included) have chosen to be err on the side of caution and chose not to use this item.




























Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil - $13.00

I have no use for products like these. Claims to suit all skin tones, but I am very light (pasty white)  and I have a hard time believing this will work with my skin. Plus, I just don't use eyebrow products.



























Realtree For Her - $19.99

More perfume samples. *sigh* However, this one is quite large for a perfume sample. Plus, it smells amazing! So I'm quite pleased with this scent. Feminine but not over-powering.





































NYX Butter Gloss - $5.00

I love the butter gloss!! It is rich and glossy, hydrating, smells and tastes great and I love the color that I received (Creme Brulee'). I'm now on a mission to get every other color shade. :)


Overall: Another AMAZING Ipsy bag!! If you haven't signed up yet, you are missing out!! GO! NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete