Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beauty Box 5 - August 2014

Beauty Box 5
Cost: $12/month





























Look what came today! As always, my BB5 arrived before I got the tracking email for it. And as always, BB5 is the first box of the month to show up at my door! And this month looks good!




I have seen these in other subscription boxes and I have been wanting to try them so I'm excited that I finally got some in one of my boxes! 



I love getting lip products in my boxes! This is a pretty color, but I'm not too sure if it's right for me. I tend to go more towards the pinks and reds so it may get traded.




I have sooooo much nail polish thanks to subscription boxes. I have a few colors similar to this so I will be giving this to my friend, who fell in love with the color! 




MORE SUNSCREEN.....I know it's summertime and whatnot, but enough of the sunscreen already. It's in EVERY BOX.... :/





Interesting concept... anti-aging hair serum? "Instantly younger looking hair"? Hmmm... Not too sure if this is really something that I need. 

Overall, I am very pleased with my Beauty Box 5 this month. Always worth the $12 price. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Beauty salon furniture and Beauty salon furniture packages. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete