Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Insulated Red Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle Review




  • VACUUM INSULATED FOR COLD OR HOT DRINKS: High-quality vacuum insulated water bottle from MIRA Brands. Keep your cold drinks perfectly chilled for up to 12 hours in this rugged bottle.
  • ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: The interior of the bottle is all stainless steel. This bottle is free of BPA and Phthalates, and is made with food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel.
  • COMPACT & EASY TO CARRY: 17 ounce (500 ml, 2 cup) capacity is perfect for staying hydrated while behind a desk at work, at school or spending time outdoors.
  • HIGH QUALITY: High quality construction that should give you years of use. Easy to clean, fill, and drink from. Even filled with ice, the bottle will not sweat.
  • ATTRACTIVE COLOR: Beatiful red color is great for kids, men and women of all ages, and fits in with any color scheme. Fits most auto cup holders.


I like my water bottles like I like my men: frigid and able to keep everything bottled up inside. This water bottle is like my Prince Charming! It never leaks, keeps water just as cold as it was when you put it in, and is very durable. I'm assuming these characteristics aren't just specific to the red color, so I'd recommend you buy this in whatever color suits your fancy. I use it for coffee in the morning, water all afternoon, and then my beverage of choice in the evening.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment