Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

PopSugar Must Have - May 2014

PopSugar Must Have
Cost: $39.99/month





























Well hello there, May PS box. This magically appeared on my doorstep today, I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet.



































Cornfields Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion - $4

I ripped this bag open as soon as I got this box.... and then was disappointed. To be honest, I only ate probably 3 of these and then put the bag down. Just not for me.




























Kerry Cassill Sleep Mask - $24

I was actually pretty excited about this. I know, I know, it's just a sleep mask. But this came at the perfect time, as I think it's time to retire my old one. :( I like the blue pattern too, and it is made with soft voile cotton.




































Tone It Up One Day Fat Blast DVD - $15

I know I'm not going to use this, but summer is just around the corner so I will pass it along to a friend.





































Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Polish in "Pool Boy" - $10

This is my first OCC polish and I am loving this color!!! The polish is densely pigmented and delivers super-long-lasting results. Better yet, this quick-drying nail lacquer is 100% vegan and cruelty free.





































Zing Anything Citrus Zinger - $17

Not something that I will use, but my boss is going to LOVE THIS~!

28oz bottle, BPA/Halogen/EA and Phthalates free




































Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser - $45

First I thought "$45 for this?". Then I sniffed it....and I'm having a hard time figuring out what I think it smells like.... The beach, maybe? But not in a good way.... It says it has a "intoxicating blend of jasmine absolute and fresh coconut aromas. Hmmm. I am definitely not a fan of the scent.


Overall, the May box was mostly a miss. The only items I will keep/use is the nail polish and the sleep mask. But hey. Some months are good, and others not so much. Guess this is one of those months.

No comments:

Post a Comment