Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PopSugar - April 2014

PopSugar Must Have
Cost :$39.95/month





































April's PopSugar box is here, a little later than it normally is. That's ok though, because I just got the Resort Box about a week ago.






































































Nature Box PopSugar Must Have Mix ($5)

This is a trail mix that was custom made for PopSugar. It has almonds, soybeans, corn and cranberries. As I've mentioned a few times, I am kind of a picky eater, and while I do like trail mix, this doesn't have anything in it that I will eat. So I'll pass it along to a friend.





























Too Faced Natural Eyes Palatte ($36)

This is the item I am MOST EXCITED about in this month's box. The palette retails for $36, almost the cost of the entire box! And it is GORGEOUS!! I like that it comes with a How-To guide for 3 different looks that you can make with it. I'm IN LOVE!!































Graphic Image "Run The World" Notebook ($36)

I always like to keep a notepad handy in my car in case I need to write anything down and this is a cute little one. The edges of the pages have that silver lining to them, making it pretty fancy looking.





































Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap ($10.50)

This is a big, full size hand soap. It did leak a little bit in shipping, but it was in bubble wrap so nothing was damaged. It smells really nice too.








These are really cute and I will put them to good use.





This is a super cute, reusable grocery tote bag that folds up and zips up into a handy pouch for easy storage. I love the pretty flower pattern, and I seriously can't get enough tote bags! I use them for EVERYTHING. This holds up to 20lbs , is made from 50% post-consumer recycled bottle fabric and they donate 1% of profits to ocean research & conservation! How cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment